Sunday, June 28, 2009

1990 Procards, Eric Wedge



#1322 Eric Wedge

Here is another EriC Wedge card. I have lost count of how many I have posted on here so far, but I think that this is the third or fourth one. I have got him to sign in Kansas City and Houston and this is one of the ones from Houston.

This is only the second card from this set that I have got signed. As I mentioned in the first one, these cards were packaged with the CMC cards in 1990. The CMC cards had the AAA players and the Procards had the AA and below players. I can't remember what the ratio for CMC to Procards were though.

Notice the wood-like border? I wonder what Night Owl would call this set had he collected it? The plaque set?

As with all of my Eric Wedge autographs, I have no idea what is going on with that signature. It is one of a kind.

The New Britain Red Sox moved to Trenton after the 1994 season. The Red Sox AA team is now in Portland, Maine. New Britian still has a team, though. They have the Twins AA team, the New Britain Rock Cats.

No comments: