Friday, October 8, 2010

1998 Pacific Online, Butch Henry



#116 Butch Henry

Here is the third and final card that Butch signed for me at a Wingnuts game two months ago. Scroll down a bit if you would like to see the other two.

I bought this card from checkoutmycards.com so I would have a card signed by Butch that wasn't an Expos card. This is now the second Pacific Online card that I have that is signed. The first one was given to me by Rod of Padrographs and I posted it on Christmas last year. At the time, I knew nothing about this set. I didn't know if they were online redemption cards or if they were distributed in packs. Luckily, someone found a pack of this stuff and busted it on A Pack to be Named Later. So now I know. These cards were issued in packs.

Butch was born in El Paso, Texas and he is the manager of the El Paso Diablos. I'll have another card to post this weekend of an American Association manager managing his hometown team.

No comments: