Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1991 Donruss, Dave Clark



#616 Dave Clark

Here is the second card that I got signed by the Round Rock Express manager this past August. I kind of had a hard time getting these cards signed from him. He came out and had a clipboard in one hand. I asked him to sign and he was more than willing. He told to set my card book there (he pointed at a railing with his clipboard). So I set the book on the railing and he said "no not there, there". I just gave him a blank stare because I didn't have a clue what he was talking about. Finally, he set his clipboard on the railing and pointed at the clipboard with his free hand and told me set it there. So, I did that and he signed all the cards.

There are probably some more out there, but this is the only set that I can think of where the two series are not identical.

No comments: