Sunday, January 17, 2010

1999 Ultra, Shane Reynolds



#18 Shane Reynolds

This is the third and final Shane Reynolds card that I got signed at Astros Fanfest last year. After Royals Fanfest on Friday, I kind of miss Strosfest (or even last years Royals Fanfest). At least there, you had former players that signed for a set time and not a set number of people. In Houston, I was able to hit up every single free autograph session that they had. On Friday, I only got to a third of them.

You can see the first Shane Reynolds card here and the second one here. I wish I would have found a Braves card of him before I went to Houston. Oh well, at least I had the Jackson Generals card.

Before I got this card signed, I didn't have a single card from this set signed. Over the past year and with the help of a couple of bloggers, I now have five cards from this set signed. I know that it is not a lot, but it is five more than I had last year.

No comments: