Thursday, March 18, 2010

APB: 2007 Allen & Ginter, Augie Garrido



I figured that I would try something a little different today. Last night, I decided that I am going to go to a Kansas State/Texas game in May. Texas is always good and the Cats had some good battles with them last year. I then noticed that the Longhorns skipper has a card in the '07 A&G set. Unfortunately, I hadn't even heard of A&G in 2007, so I do not have the card. Obviously, checkoutmycards has one. But, like I said, I am going to try something new.

So, I am putting out an APB for the card or any of its variations. If you have one that you would like to trade, let me know and we will work something out. If you have two of them, I will try to get one signed for you. The card looks like a short print, so I do not know how well this is going to work. But, it is worth the try.

Just leave a comment or email me to get something going. I will have a regular post up later tonight.

1 comment:

night owl said...

I'm pretty sure I have one of these. Just the base version.