Friday, December 24, 2010

2004 Topps Total, Brad Ausmus



#663 Brad Ausmus

Here is a quick little Christmas Eve post. This is another card of Brad Ausmus and this one came from the same person that sent me the first one I posted just over a month ago- Paul, from Paul's Random Stuff. The cards did not come in the same package, though this one was in the same Christmas package as yesterdays Scott Hairston autograph. Again, I would assume that Paul got this one signed through the mail, but I have been wrong before (like yesterday, for instance).

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and if I get bored tomorrow, I may post another card. If not, I'll be back on Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, this was a through-the-mail autograph.

Merry Christmas, Zach.

Play at the Plate said...

Sweet PATP auto! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas Z!