Wednesday, April 6, 2011

2005 Bowman Heritage, Shane Costa



#227 Shane Costa

2005 Bowman Heritage starts out just like the regular Bowman set did- with Shane Costa!

So, here is another Shane Costa autograph. I posted the first one about a week ago and it can be seen here. While the first one was signed at a ballgame, I got this one signed at Royals Fanfest two years ago.

I did a much better job picking out this card than I did when I bought Shane's regular Bowman card. By the time I bought this card, I had found checkoutmycards.com and my ebay card buying days were over. Shane is not wearing the old black Royals jersey on this card, so you can actually see his autograph. Too bad that there isn't more to see in his signature. All I can make out is "Sh Cta" and then his number.

1 comment:

Orioles Magic said...

With a 10 letter name, you might think he would sign all the letters. Oh well.