Friday, March 27, 2009

What is this card worth to You?

I just got a couple of blasters of '09 Heritage at Target. I was kind of disappointed in the packs until the second to last one that I ripped. And in disappointed, I mean that I got very few SPs and chrome cards. I'm usually not a big chrome person, but I've been getting them at about a 4:5 pack rate from the Wal-Mart 14 card packs. So, I guess that I just got used to them. In these two blasters, I only got four SPs and three chrome. And this...





The reason why I asked the question in the title is because I have no idea what this card is worth. I usually base stuff like this off of ebay sales, but I couldn't find one of these on ebay. I checked for other black refractors and found an Chipper Jones going for about $11, an Alex Gordon going for almost $18, and a Tim Lincecum going for around $22. I figured that this thing is worth at least the same price of the Lincecum and feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

So here is the deal. I am offering this card to anybody that will trade me a certified autograph. But, not just anybody. This card goes to whoever offers me the best auto'd card. I'm going to let this run until midnight, April 5th. The reason that I am letting it last that long is because I have to go down to Houston for a wedding next weekend and I do not not want anything of importance showing up while I am out of town. So, if I get some good offers, great. If not, I will just post this on ebay and see what I can get for it.

On a side note, this may be the lowest numbered card that I have ever pulled from a pack. I was pretty stoked at first. But, as an autograph collector, reality set in and I realized that it would be near impossible to get this card signed and have it look good.

3 comments:

Wax Heaven said...

Considering he is on his way to the Minors, I'd say $15 dollars.

Anonymous said...

Nice black refractor! They are selling well right now.

night owl said...

I'm not a Rays fan. If it was a Dodger, I might dig up something for ya.