Wednesday, August 26, 2009

1980 Topps, Von Joshua



Here is the third and final autograph from the Chicago Cubs, and former Iowa Cubs, hitting coach, Von Joshua. If you would like to see the other two, just scroll down and maybe click on previous posts once.

This is my first signed card from the 1980 Topps set. To be honest, I'm not sure if I have any other cards from this set except for one, and it's not Rickey Henderson. Luckily, I was able to talk Night Owl (the guy that has too many Dodgers) into sending me one of his extras. The autograph turned out really nice and because of this one card, I now have at least one card signed from each year between 1968 and the present. That is something that I didn't realize until just now. Hopefully, my beat-up 1967 card that is out in the mail somewhere will make it back and extend the timeline.

Thanks for the card Greg!

1 comment:

night owl said...

Wow, I just picked a random Joshua card. That's cool.