Thursday, July 1, 2010

1992 Donruss, Steve Foster



#420 Steve Foster

Here is the third and final Steve Foster card that I got signed at Kauffman Stadium earlier in the year. You can see the first one here
and the second one here.

In case you missed out on the second Steve Foster post, an anonymous commenter left an interesting comment. He said that he played ball with Steve at Texas-Arlington and that Steve had some interesting sayings that included "finer than frog hair" and "so hard a cat can't scratch it". I'll have to mention one of those the next time I try to get his autograph. Feel free to put one of those sayings into a sentence in the comments below.

I wonder if this card qualifies as an awesome night card. It does in my book and it is even more awsome because it is a signed night card of a player signing autographs. You can't beat it.

2 comments:

night owl said...

As a matter of fact, it was the second awesome night card I ever posted on my blog.

http://nightowlcards.blogspot.com/2008/09/awesome-night-card-pt-2.html

Too bad I posted it so soon. I could have fit "finer than frog hair" into the write-up.

Orioles Magic said...

Haha, good post Zach. Steve's smile is finer than frog hair!