Monday, July 19, 2010

2002 Upper Deck, Jason Cooper



#10 Jason Cooper

Here is the second and final card that Jason signed for me at a Wingnuts game two and a half weeks ago. I posted the other one on Friday, so you can see that one by scrolling down a bit.

I mentioned in the last Jason Cooper post that he will be playing in the American Association All Star game later this month. For the year, Jason is batting .338 with 26 doubles, 42 runs, and 42 RBI through 60 games. Those numbers all place him in first or second on his team, the St. Paul Saints.

On an unrelated note, the last time I posted some 2002 Upper Deck cards was at the beginning of May. One of the cards I posted was of Cory Aldridge. Cory, who went 0 for 5 in his brief Major League stint in 2001, was called up to the Majors by the Angels and he got his first big league hit on the tenth of this month. It was a long time coming and I'm glad that Cory did not have a hitless Major League career.

No comments: