Thursday, July 1, 2010

The CWS Contest Prizes



Here is what everyone was playing for in the CWS contest, in no particular order- an '03 UD Vintage Harmon Killebrew in-person autograph, a lot of seven duplicate autographs I have (see picture below), '08 Topps Todd Helton game worn, '08 Sweet Spot Jim Thome game worn, '09 Topps Heritage Cameron Maybin bat, '09 A&G Ryan Braun game worn, '09 OPC triple swatch Pudge/Posada/Varitek, '09 Topps Lou Gehrig manupatch, '08 Topps Chrome Tim Lincecum xfractor, a lot of three Topps MCG codes, an 8x10 signed by Nomar Garciaparra, an 8x10 signed by Jim Rice, and an 8x10 signed by Bruce Sutter.

Ryan, from the Great Orioles Autograph Project, won the contest and Brian, from The Play at the Plate, is the runner-up. Ryan gets to pick out the six items that he wants and Brian gets to pick out five that he wants. To decide who gets what, we are going to have a draft. Ryan gets picks 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11 while Brian gets picks 2,4,6,8, and 10. To make your pick, just leave a comment and make sure to go in the right order. Take your time; I probably won't be able to get the prizes out for another week.

12 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

Awesome prizes Zach. I'm going to be on vacation for a week, but I'll check in to get my picks in...as soon as Ryan gets started!! Thanks for a very cool contest.

Orioles Magic said...

That is great, I'm really excited about the chance to add some of these to my collection. I would like to claim the Killebrew first.

Play at the Plate said...

That was going to be my first choice. I'll take Sutter. It will go great next to the Rollie pic I won last year.

Orioles Magic said...

Looks like we both like HOF autos. I was going to take the Sutter! I'll take the Rice pic.

Play at the Plate said...

NOMAR...please. THanks!

Orioles Magic said...

Alright, I'll take the Lincecum. Thanks!

Play at the Plate said...

OPC triple swatch.

Orioles Magic said...

Ryan Braun A&G

Play at the Plate said...

I'll take the codes.

Orioles Magic said...

Lou Gehrig

Play at the Plate said...

For my last pick, I'll take the 7 auto cards. This has been fun Z! Thanks!

Orioles Magic said...

And I'll finish up with the Jim Thome. This has been a lot of fun, thanks again for the great contest!