Monday, July 19, 2010

2003 Bowman, Chris Colton



#199 Chris Colton

Here is the first card of 2003 and it features another independent player, Chris Colton. Chris signed this card for me prior to the Wingnuts/T-Bones preseason game in May. I had two of these cards for Chris to sign and when he saw them, he said "ooh, some old ones". I didn't know what to say to that since I didn't realize that there were some "new ones" out there.

I got this card signed in May, but I could have got it signed on Saturday. Last month, the Wingnuts traded Chris to the Joliet Jackhammers and that is who the T-Bones hosted Saturday. In the game, Chris went 2-5 with a triple, run, and RBI.

I believe that this is the first xfractor card that I have got signed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever seen a signed X-Fractor before.

zman40 said...

It probably would have looked a little bit better if he would have signed it below his jersey. Other than that, it turned out alright.