Thursday, July 23, 2009

1994 Score, Jose Mesa



#419 Jose Mesa

I'm going to try to make this one brief since my computer seems to be crapping out and I am doing this post on my PS3.

I got this card signed through the mail in the mid '90s. I probably got it in 1995 after Jose made his first of two All Star teams. Jose had a fairly long career and saved over 300 games. I would rattle off some more stats, but I'm not sure how to open up a new browser on here and I don't want to lose what I've "typed" so far.

So, that's it. Hopefully I'll get my computer running full speed this weekend and will have some more posts on Monday. I won't be doing it this way again.

4 comments:

Goose Joak said...

it doesn't look like "jose mesa" but that is some fine penmanship. Neat looking card too. He signed it in a perfect spot.

Play at the Plate said...

I agree, the "Jose Mesa" part is a little shaky, but it does flow nicely. Good luck getting the computer working again.

Motherscratcher said...

YOU GO TO HELL MESA!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

DK said...

Haha love that you made this post on your PS3. You should add me sometime, DKelly28.