Friday, June 4, 2010

1986 Topps, Kurt Kepshire



#256 Kurt Kepshire

Here is the second and final Kurt Kepshire card that I have to post on here. I posted the first one on here Monday.

I wrote all of this week's posts on Sunday night and I'm starting to get a bit of writers block. Because of that, I can't think of anything else to say about Kurt. Just bear with me for now. I hope the next post has a little bit more life to it.

I'm also hoping that we are going to be able to see a ballgame today at the Arkansas regional. Like I said, I wrote this on Sunday and all I know is that Arkansas is hosting. The teams were not announced until Monday and I have no idea what the schedule looks like. But, that is the goal. You'll have to wait a couple of days to find out if we made it or not.

No comments: