Sunday, August 15, 2010

2003 Topps All Time Fan Favorites, Jeff Reardon



#112 Jeff Reardon

Here is the third and final Jeff Reardon card that I have to post on here. This is actually the first one that I got and I got it through the mail in November of 2008. When I was choosing a card to send to him, it came down to this one and his '81 Donruss. Ultimately, I chose this one though I really do not know why. It might have been because '85 Topps was the first cards I had bought. The '81 Donruss card ended up getting misplaced for a couple of years. But thankfully, Ryan, from The Great Orioles Autograph Project, found me another '81 Donruss card to get signed. You can see that one here and an '88 Donruss card here.

I have one more card to post from this set before I post a couple of cards from the first pack of Topps Heritage I ever bought.

No comments: