Monday, December 22, 2008

1991 Leaf, Brian McRae



#265 Brian McRae

To be perfectly honest, I don't know how I got this card signed. I have four cards signed by Brian and I don't know where I got each one signed at. I might have gotten one signed through the mail, but probably not. I'm pretty sure that I got one signed at Turkey Bowl IV. The other two (or three) were signed at a Royals Caravan appearance. I think that I even have a ball that I got signed at a Caravan appearance. I've seen Brian at Caravan stops as a player and as a alumni. If I had to make a guess, I would say that I got this one signed at TB4. Click on the TB4 label to see other cards that I got signed at the event and to see what it was.

This is the first Leaf card on here. I would love to get a 1990 Leaf card signed, but I have very few of them. This is the second card on here that list the position as centerfield (Brett Butler was the first).

Also, the Baseball Almanac page has this card on there for B-Mac's card and signature. The signature on that card is completely different than any of the ones that I have.

No comments: