Sunday, January 4, 2015

1999 Topps Gallery, Eric Chavez


#GA3 Eric Chavez

Here is a card of Eric Chavez that I bought from COMC just to add an autograph to my purchase. This one was a little more than the Leaf Signature Series cards that I usually buy for about a buck. But, for only $2.99, I was not going to complain. The complaining came three months later when I got Eric to sign a couple of cards for me at Spring Training.

I am not really familiar with Topps Gallery, but I do like the look of this card. It has a nice framed look to it with ample white space for the on-card autograph.

Now on to other things. Here was the prize from Christmas haul.


My loving wife bought me this beauty. I had been asking for his '38 Goudey for a couple of years now, but those are a little pricey. This one is going to work just fine. Now I need to unslab this thing and get it out in the mail! I'm a little nervous. Actually, I am very nervous.

3 comments:

arpsmith said...

Two very nice looking Cards. I like the design of that gallery auto, I don't have any of those in my collection but may need to see if anyone on the checklist interests me. That Goudey card is awesome!

Congratulations on the pick ups.

Paul Hadsall said...

I love the Bobby Doerr card. Good luck if you do try to get it signed.

zman40 said...

Thanks guys!