Sunday, August 31, 2014

1994 Fleer, Rex Hudler


#U17 Rex Hudler

Here is the fifth and final card of Rex Hudler that I have to post. And by final, I mean that it is currently the last one. But, that will hopefully change at some point as I have a couple more that I want signed by him. I have got an Orioles Crown card that I need signed and then I need to obtain a Yankee and Phillie card of him to get signed. If I can make that happen, I will then have all of those to go along with a signed Expos, Cardinals, Swallows, and this Angels card. But, first I need a Yankees and Phillies card of him.

Rex played for the Angels for three seasons. Like the rest of his career, he was a utilityman. But, he saw most of the time at second base. Over those three seasons, he hit .293, his best average with any franchise. He also had 30 home runs, including a career high of 16 in 1996, his final season in Anaheim.

For some reason, I seem to have a lot of signed Angels cards. This is the sixtieth one that I have posted. That is the third most of any team, behind the Royals and the Padres.

It was a good month of posting for me. Somehow, I was able to post twenty-three cards. That is the most I have posted in a single month since early 2011. Hopefully I can keep that up.

Wingnuts game today! Hopefully I can bring home a dozen more signed cards for the collection.

No comments: