Sunday, May 31, 2009

1981 Donruss, Enos Cabell



#138 Enos Cabell

Here is the second of three autographs from Enos that I got at Astros Fanfest. Enos was in the second group of alums and while I was standing in line, they were all told that they were only supposed to sign one item per person. As soon as I got to him, he signed all three cards without me asking and the rest of the alums signed all of mine, too. I guess it may make a difference that I have three cards on a page so I can set it in front of them as one piece rather than setting it down, grabbing it and setting something else down. I don't know. Maybe they are just that nice.

Look how skinny Enos' waist is in the picture. That almost doesn't look right.

2 comments:

unclemoe said...

Hey! I just saw Enos play over the weekend on the MLB Network. They had an Astros vs Phillies NLCS game on.

Mr P said...

I can't get enough of those uniforms. Love it!