Saturday, November 15, 2008

News

I am now a contributor to Auto-Matic for the People. It's another cool site that is autograph exclusive. Here, I will mostly be posting football, hockey and basketball autographs along with an occasional baseball autograph. I'll probably do a couple of posts a week and am really looking forward to it. You should check it out if you haven't already.

I also want to say thanks to my best friend, Dustin. He does all of the behind the scenes work on this blog. I don't have a scanner, so every single scan on here is courtesy of Dustin. Without his help, this blog would not exist. When I first started this, he was probably my only reader, as well. He's getting married in a couple of months and I wish him all of the luck in the world. Thanks again.

No comments: