Thursday, November 20, 2008

Christmas in November

I got another package in the mail today. This one is from Rod of Padrographs. He told me that he was going to send me a package. He didn't say what he was going to send, so I was pretty curious and was looking forward to it. When I got his package opened, I was in utter amazement. Rod sent me 124 autographed Padre cards. Yes, 124 signed cards. Plus, he sent me a few hundred 1991 Donruss, Series 1 and one 1992 Donruss Triple Play. I was in shock (actually, I still am). I'm still trying to sort them (the autographs) out to figure how I am going to go about listing them. Being a Royals fan that gets most of his autographs in Kansas City, I have tons of signed Royals cards. Well, I now have 35 more signed Padres cards than Royals cards (that's counting the five Padre cards that I had before this package). WOW!!! I still don't know what to say about this. I guess that I can start out with this--Rod, THANK YOU! I am now in dept to Rod for the next ten years. Rod, I have your address. Be expecting many small packages from me now and then for awhile. If there is any sets that you are trying to complete, let me know and I will be happy to send some extra cards your way.

Check out Padrographs whenever you get a chance. He shows some great cards on there.

No comments: