Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And the winners are...

I finally got done counting and tallying. Here are the final results. As of 12/31/08, I had 570 signed baseball cards. Of those 570, I got 415 of them in 2008.

So, here are the winners.

Contest 1
Actual number: 570
Closet guess: 590 from Brian of 30 Year Old Cardboard.

Contest 2
Actual number: 415
Closest guess: 372 from Dayf of Cardboard Junkie

So, you two can email me your addresses and I'll get all of those packs out to you (sorry Dayf, but I can't find your address). I'll be pretty busy for the rest of the week, so I probably won't get the packages out until sometime next week. Here is my email- zman40 at hotmail dot com.

As for the final numbers, I was kind of disappointed in the first number. I knew that I had gotten about 400 signed cards this year. So that means that I only had 155 signed cards at this time last year. I guess that number wasn't too bad since a majority of them were through the mail. But, I went all-out this year and it really helped to rekindle my interest in card collecting. All of the great blogs out there helped out, too. Of the 415 cards that I got this year, 124 were Padrographs that Rod sent me.

2 comments:

'30-Year Old Cardboard said...

Great!! My first time winning a blogger's contest. I can't wait to rip up some vintage packs!!

dayf said...

Sweet! 415 autos isn't too shabby... Over one a day! Good luck in 2009!