Monday, November 17, 2008

1990 CMC 2



#296 Tommy Greene

I got this autograph through the mail, probably in 1991 after Tommy threw his no-hitter. He was with the Phillies at the time and threw it against the Expos. He walked seven batters in the game, but a no-hitter is a no-hitter.

Tommy's first name is actually Ira (sorry, I had to throw that in there).

Also, I got a package today to complete a trade that I made with Dayf, of Cardboard Junkie, last week. I don't have a scanner, so I'll just list some of the highlights. The featured card of the trade was the Mike Aviles '08 Topps U&H. He also threw in four Leaf Carlos Beltrans, a Sweet Spot Zack Grienke, and some older Royals cards (Brian McRae, Mark Gubicza, and Jeff Montgomery), just to name a few. But the best part about this trade is that we both got the card we were looking for out of the Topps U&H. Now, we no longer have to waste money on this product. Thanks Dayf!

No comments: