Friday, June 19, 2009

1988 Donruss, Alex Trevino



#376 Alex Trevino

Just like with the Cabell card, this is my third and final Alex Trevino post. You can see the first one here and the second one here. The three cards I got him to sign featured him as a Met and a Dodger. I had found a couple of cards of him as an Astro, but I didn't take them with me since he was wearing the dark blue batting jersey. I have learned the hard way that it is best to stay away from those.

According to Baseball ALmanac, Alex's first name is actually Alejandro. I didn't no that Alex was short (or English) for Alejandro.

Did anyone see the end to that Texas-Arizona State game? 2-2 going into the ninth when ASU knocked in the go-ahead run. Two solo home runs in the bottom half and ASU is sent home. What a finish. I was going to go to the game tomorrow if ASU would have pulled it out.

No comments: