Monday, December 2, 2013

1984 Fleer, Ned Yost


#U130 Ned Yost

Yesterday, I posted the first card from the '84 Fleer Update set. Here is the last card.

This is another card signed by Ned Yost. I posted a card signed by him last week that I got signed at a Royals game two seasons ago. This one is a little more recent as it was signed at Royals Fanfest earlier this year. This was one of three cards from the '84 Fleer sets that I got signed that day.

Ned is the manager of the Royals and he recently got rewarded with a contract extension in October. This past season, Ned led the club to their first winning record in ten years and had the team in the hunt for a Wild Card spot until the last week of the season. He is now signed with the team through 2015.

I just wish that he would grow that mustache back.

2 comments:

Play at the Plate said...

How could I not like that one!! Looks great Z.

zman40 said...

I thought you might like. There are a couple more Rangers coming up in the next couple of weeks, too.