Monday, May 10, 2010

1961 Topps, Roy Face



#370 Roy Face


Here is the second card that was signed for me by Roy Face. Roy was a reliever for the Pirates in the '50s and '60s. I had never heard of him until late last year when I noticed that he did a lot of TTM signing. So, I bought some cards to send to him and they just sat around on my desk for a few months. Then, I read this article on the Collective Troll's second blog, The Nitty Gritty, and I wanted his autograph even more. So, I'm not going to say anything more about Roy since the Troll did such a great job of it the first time. Check out the read to find out all that you need to know about Roy Face.

I will say this about Roy- I lke his autograph. For all of the autographs that I have, this is the first time that I have ever seen an "F" look the way his does.

2 comments:

Collective Troll said...

AWESOME!!!

Play at the Plate said...

I love the autos on the vintage cards.