Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Win This Card



All you have to do to win this card of Hall of Fame manager, Earl Weaver, is to head over to the Great Orioles Autograph Project's Hall of Fame contest and leave a simple comment. It is that easy.

If you have already entered that contest and you want something new to check out, check out the job that the USPS did on this card I got back today. This card was 100% wrinkle-free when I sent it out a couple of weeks ago and now look at it. This picture doesn't even do the damage much justice. This is by far the worst TTM I have ever received. I know it happened on the return trip home because the creases match up with the creases in the return envelope. The photo is obviously a crappy picture, but I was trying to make the creases stand out more.

1 comment:

Orioles Magic said...

That sucks man. I hate when the USPS messes with me. I received a "body bag" last week with about 30 pieces of mail in it. The thing is, only the top envelope was for me. The other 29 things were for other people around the state of Maryland, none of who were in my area. A few of the things looked important and I can only imagine what percent of people would've just thrown them away.

Thanks for the plug!