Thursday, August 28, 2014

1994 Collector's Choice, John Kruk


#326 John Kruk

Here is the second card that John Kruk signed for me at the College World Series this summer. The first one can be seen here.

Most of the time, when I am trying to find cards for a signing, I will hit up checkoutmycards. I don't usually go there to buy cards. I mostly got there to look at the pretty pictures. Basically, I use the site to give me a general idea of where I need to look when starting my card hunt. While there are better sites available as a card database, I choose COMC for the large pictures. I go on there to see which cards look the best to get signed and then I start digging through my cards for the ones I like.

That is how I came to choose this card to get signed. I saw it on COMC and it looked familiar, so I figured I had it in my collection. Turns out I was right. I do not usually go out of my way to find checklists to get signed, but I could not pass this card up. And, I must say that I am extremely happy with the results.

No comments: