Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Joy of a Completed Page, 1975 Topps



I obviously stole this concept from Cardboard Junkie, but I couldn't help it. Plus, my joy is a little different. I haven't obtained nine cards in order for a complete set. All I did was acquire nine autographed cards from a set. It's nothing spectacular, but it is still an accomplishment for me.

I look forward to doing this as I go on, but it will be limited to my latest autographs. Therefore, you will not be seeing '81 Donruss, '86 Topps, '87 Topps, '04 Bowman, or even '08 Topps since I have had more than nine autos for those sets for some time.

Also, I know that the Dennis Loenard card isn't really complete. But, that is about as good as it is going to get.

Here's the tally for the sheet.

3 TTM
3 Strosfest
2 Royals Caravan
1 post game

2 comments:

Sumosid said...

All those former players on the Dennis Leonard card are excellent TTM signers. You can complete that easily!

zman40 said...

I will keep that in mind. Thanks.