Sunday, October 10, 2010

2001 Bowman Heritage, Bruce Chen



#276 Bruce Chen

Here is a card that I got signed at a Royals game last month. Actually, I didn't get it signed, but a buddy of mine did. We were over by the Indians side while the pitchers were working out on the field and a couple of Royals pitchers hit the field to do the same thing. I asked my buddy if he would head over to that side and he said sure. The only problem was that he thought I was going with him. When I told him that I was staying put, he reluctantly headed over there anyway. Bruce Chen was the only autograph that he got that day.

Amazingly, as long as the Royals resign Chen, it is looking like he will be the Royals number three starter next season.

"C'mon Chen!"

That is Bruce's rally cry thanks to Will Farrell.

I bought this card off of checkoutmycards.com and I am pretty sure that it is the only '01 Bowman Heritage card that I own. I was pleasantly surprised how nice it turned out once signed.

No comments: