Wednesday, March 9, 2011

2002 Bowman, Kory DeHaan



#145 Kory DeHaan

Here is a card that I meant to post on Sunday, but then never got around to doing so until today. I guess it has been one of those weeks. But, here is another Kory DeHaan auto that was sent to me by Padrograph Rod. I posted another DeHaan signature just over a year ago and it can be seen here.

When I posted the card last year, I mentioned that Kory was going to be the batting coach for the Padres Arizona League team last season. He must have done a good job there because he got promoted this season. This year, he will be the batting coach for the Padres Midwest League team, the Fort Wayne TinCaps.

Kory has a good-looking signature. It is not often that a player's autograph looks that much better than the pre-printed one on the card. It is usually the other way around.

1 comment:

Orioles Magic said...

I was thinking the same thing about the autograph. His K is really cool.