Tuesday, October 3, 2017

1988 Score, Randy Ready


#512 Randy Ready

It has been nearly nine years since I last posted a card of Randy Ready. I got him to sign three cards for me in 2008 when he was the manager of the Portland Beavers. I started this blog a few months later and those three cards got posted during the first three months of the blog. That was back when I thought I was going to eventually run out of autographs to post. Now it is nine years later and I still have not got to my signed cards that were printed in 2008.

This card was given to me from Rod of Padrographs. I met up with him outside of Portland two years ago and he had a fat stack of autographs for me. In that stack was a bunch of slabbed cards from Historic Grading and Authentication. I posted one of those cards a couple of years back and this is what the slabbing looked like. Needless to say, all of those cards are now unslabbed.

You can see the original three Randy Ready cards I posted here, here, and here. I was using a slightly different format back then.

I cannot believe that I have been running this blog for nine years.

No comments: