Sunday, June 20, 2010

1990 Best, Andy Tomberlin



#265 Andy Tomberlin

Here is the second of three cards that I got signed by Andy at the Rickwood Classic last month.

The reason why I picked out this card to get signed is simple. Prior to this autograph, I did not have a card from this set signed. Now I have one and I doubt that I will be able to add many more.

I got this card in a pack in 1990 or 1991. I'm not one hundred percent positive, but I think that the these were the first minor league cards that I ever bought. I'm not even sure where I bought these, but for some reason I want to think that I picked them up at a flea market. I bought one or two packs of these and I haven't seen any more since. So, I only have a small handful of cards from the set and I am now lucky enough to have one signed.

Can anyone tell me what kind of bat Andy is holding in the photo?

No comments: