Thursday, August 28, 2008

1982 Fleer



I got this card signed at the Willie Wilson Classic, also. Dave was the starting pitcher for the blue team and when he was done, he headed out to the locker room. By the time I got out there after the game was over, Dave was standing around in street clothes drinking a Bud Light. I almost didn't recognise him without the uniform on.

On a side note, tomorrow I'm heading down to Texas until Wednesday. I'll try to make a post or two over the weekend. But, there are no guarantees. When I get back I should have four more 1981 Donruss signed (I already got two of them signed Tuesday at a Royals game).

1 comment:

trang da ken tam han quoc said...

cach tam trang ken tam la mot trong nhung cong nghe hien dai giup ton len sac dep cua chi em mot cach hieu qua. Voi mong muon co duoc 1 lan da trang hong rang ro thi day chac chan la mot phuong phap ma chung ta co the tim hieu ngay hom nay. Mot so trang de chung ta co the tim hieu ngay:
- tam trang kieu han quoc
- cach tam trang thai doc da duoc yeu thich
- phuong phap tam trang han quoc ken tam
- tam trang thai doc lan da
- phuong phap tam trang han quoc ken tam